Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Husband and Wife Doordash Team

If you've been dashing for a while, you surely have seen the husband and wife teams out there dashing. Maybe you are a husband and wife dashing team. Either way, we know that they're out there. Trust me when I say that there is nothing wrong with husband and wife team dashing as I've dashed with my wife many times before.

 

This is great, but please don't take the dog!

Is it okay to bring my wife or husband when I dash?

You are an independent contractor and can definitely take your spouse with you when you are out dashing. I don't know how Doordash feels about it, but I personally don't think that they would care. I know that a lot of ladies like to take their husband out with them when it gets late so they can feel protected. That's actually not a bad thing to do with all the crazies out in this world. 


https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=QKHNX9M



It's a pretty good set up. One person drives and the other gets out the car to get the food and deliver it. Two people can work much better than one, and that means more money can be made.





Great time to spend together with your spouse while dashing

Life can be very stressful at times. No matter what your background is, how old you are, your ethnicity or what side of the tracks you come from, life can be very hard sometimes. The bills, the in-laws, the kids, etc. Surely you know what I mean.


Rent a car, Drive with Uber or Lyft - HyreCar


A husband and wife dashing together can relieve some of that stress. Sometimes a couple needs to take a break from everything, including their kids (even though they love them so much.) Why not do it while dashing? I mean, couples used to spend time together just driving with no particular place to go. They just wanted to spend time alone together. These days, a couple can go out cruising, spend some time alone together and make some bucks while doing so. Not a bad deal at all.





Team dashing during the pandemic

I haven't been doing much dashing these days as I have been very busy with other ventures. When I do try to make a few hours to go dashing, my wife wont let me go alone. I don't blame her, I would not let her go alone either in these times of uncertainty.




We may do 3 to 5 dashes in the evening and then call it a day. We make sure to remind each other to wear our mask when needed. If I'm going to get out the car to deliver to the customer without a mask, she will remind me. If she is pulling up to the drive-thru window without her mask, I will remind her, even though she usually don't need my reminding. Go figure, but I do it anyways. As I said before, two is always better than one.



No comments:

Post a Comment